- Dahua Technology, a world-leading video-centric smart IoT solution and service provider, debuted its new XVR series, XVR5000-I2 featuring full-channel SMD Plus (except for 32-channel devices) to benefit customers from AI upgrade. The series are designated to reduce false-alarm rates and human surveillance costs, thus bringing great value to customers in search of products with accurate human/vehicle alarm to raise the security level of various indoor and outdoor facilities.
- Real Time Face Recognition
- Video stream real time face recognition. Facial attributes analysis features including gender, age, expression, glasses, moustache, mouth mask. Identify people and also capture, record faces with metadata. Facial feature filtering while real time display, only show faces with target features. *Face Recognition takes effect when Face is selected in AI Mode.
- Automatically filtering out false alarms caused by animals, rustling leaves, bright lights, etc. Enables system to act secondary recognition for the targets. Improving alarm accuracy.*Perimeter Protection takes effect when IVS&SMD is selected in AI Mode.
- SMD PlusSMD Plus, referred to as Smart Motion Detection Plus, which is an
- upgrading version of SMD that greatly improves the alarm accuracy by loading deep-learning algorithm. It analyzes person and vehicle shapes based on motion detection and send alarms only when person and vehicle intrudes. *SMD Plus takes effect when SMD or IVS&SMD is selected in AI Mode.
- Compared with H.265, AI codec can reduce up to 50% bit rate and storage requirements while have no loss of decoding compatibility, providing clear human and vehicle details.
- Smart Codec, H.265+ can reduce up to 90% bit rate and storage requirements compared with H.264 without having to invest in new cameras.
- The XVR can auto recognize the signal of front-camera without any setting. It makes operation more friendly and convenient.
High Definition Camera Input
- The XVR supports up to 5MP HDCVI camera and 6MP IP camera input.
- The integrated design can reduce wiring troubles which makes it much more cost-effective and convenient for installation.
Long Distance Transmission
- The HDCVI system supports long distance transmission over coaxial cable and UTP, max. 700m for 4K/4MP, 800m for 1080P and 1200m for 720P.
- Extract and classify person and vehicles from massive video data, easy for end users to trace historical informaton and analyze. Person & Vehicle optonal for playback to achieve quick target search, saving event retrieval tme.
- Main Processor : Embedded Processor
- Operating System : Embedded LINUX
- Performance : 2 channels, 10 IVS for each channel
- Object classification : Human/Vehicle secondary recognition for tripwire and intrusion
- AI Search : Search by target classification (Human, Vehicle)
- Performance : Max 12 face pictures/sec processing, 2 channels video stream face recognition, only support analog camera
- Stranger Mode : Detect strangers' faces (not in device's face database). Similarity threshold can be set manually.
- AI Search : Up to 8 target face images search at same time, similarity threshold can be set for each target face image.
- Database Management : Up to 10 face databases with 10,000 face images in total. Name, gender, birthday, address, certificate type, cerificate No., countries®ions and state can be added to each face picture.
- Database Application : Each database can be applied to video channels independently .
- Trigger Events : Buzzer, Voice Prompts, Email, Snapshot, Recording, Alarm Out, PTZ Activation, etc.
- Performance : 16 channels
- AI Search : Search by target classification (Human, Vehicle)
Video and Audio
- Analog Camera Input : 16 channels, BNC
- HDCVI Camera Input : 5MP, 4MP, 1080P@25/30fps, 720P@50/60fps, 720P@25/30fps
- AHD Camera Input : 5MP, 4MP, 1080P@25/30, 720P@25/30fps
- TVI Camera Input : 5MP, 4MP, 1080P@25/30, 720P@25/30fps
- CVBS Camera Input : PAL/NTSC
- IP Camera Input : 16+8 channels, each channel up to 6MP
- Audio In/Out : 16/1, RCA
- Two-way Talk Reuse : audio in/out, RCA
- Compression : AI Coding/H.265+/H.265/H.264+/H.264
- Resolution : 5M-N, 4M-N, 1080P, 1080N, 720P, 960H, D1, CIF
- Record Rate : Main stream: All channel 5M-N (1fps–10fps); 4M-N/1080P (1fps–15fps); 1080N/720P/960H/D1/CIF (1fps–25/30fps), Sub stream: D1/CIF (1fps–15fps)
- Bit Rate : 32 Kbps–6144 Kbps Per Channel
- Record Mode : Manual, Schedule (General, Continuous), MD (Video detection: Motion Detection, Video Loss, Tampering), Alarm, Stop
- Record Interval 1 – 60 min (default: 60 min), Pre-record: 1 s–30 s, Postrecord: 10 s–300 s
- Audio Compression : G.711A, G.711U, PCM
- Audio Sample Rate : 8 KHz, 16 bit Per Channel
- Audio Bit Rate : 64 Kbps Per Channel
- Interface : 1 HDMI ,1 VGA
- Resolution : VGA: 1920 × 1080, 1280 × 1024, 1280 × 720, HDMI: 3840 × 2160, 1920 × 1080, 1280 × 1024, 1280 × 720, It changes to 1920 × 1080, 1280 × 1024, 1280 × 720 when Face or IVS&SMD is selected in AI Mode.
- Multi-screen Display : When IP extension mode not enabled: 1/4/8/9/16, When IP extension mode enabled: 1/4/8/9/16/25
- OSD : Camera title, Time, Video loss, Camera lock, Motion detection, Recording
- Interface : 1 RJ-45 Port (1000 MB)
- Network Function : HTTP, HTTPS, TCP/IP, IPv4/IPv6, Wi-Fi, 3G/4G, SNMP, UPnP, RTSP, UDP, SMTP, NTP, DHCP, DNS, IP Filter, PPPoE,DDNS, FTP, Alarm Server, P2P,IP Search (Supports Dahua IP camera, DVR, NVS, etc.)
- Max. User Access : 128 users
- Smart Phone : iPhone, iPad, Android
- Interoperability : ONVIF 16.12, CGI Conformant
Video Detection and Alarm
- Trigger Events : Recording, PTZ, Tour, Video Push, Email, FTP, Snapshot, Buzzer and Screen Tips
- Video Detection : Motion Detection, MD Zones: 396 (22 × 18), Video Loss,
Tampering and Diagnosis
- Alarm input : 16
- Relay Output : 3
Playback and Backup
- Playback : 1/4/9/16, It changes to 1/4/9 split when Face or IVS&SMD is, selected in AI Mode.
- Search Mode : Time /Date, Alarm, MD and Exact Search (accurate to second)
- Playback Function : Play, Pause, Stop, Rewind, Fast play, Slow Play, Next File, Previous File, Next Camera, Previous Camera, Full Screen, Repeat, Shuffle, Backup Selection, Digital Zoom
- Backup Mode : USB Device/Network
- Internal HDD : 1 SATA Port, up to 10TB capacity
- eSATA : N/A
- USB 2 : USB Ports (1 USB 2.0 , 1 USB 3.0)
- RS485 : 1 Port, for PTZ Control
- RS232 : N/A
- Power Supply : DC 12V/2A
- Power Consumption(Without HDD) : <12W
- Dimensions : Mini 1U, 325 mm × 257 mm × 55 mm, (12.80'' × 10.10'' × 2.17'')
- Net Weight(without HDD) : 1.3 kg (2.9 lb), Gross Weight 2.1 kg (4.6 lb)
- Installation : Desktop installation
- Operating Conditions : -10°C to +55°C (+14°F to +131°F), 0–90% RH
- Storage Conditions : -20°C to +70°C (-4°F to +158°F) , 0–90% RH
- Third-party Support : Dahua, Arecont Vision, AXIS, Bosch, Brickcom, Canon, CP Plus, Dynacolor, Honeywell, Panasonic, Pelco, Samsung, Sanyo, Sony, Videotec, Vivotek, and more
- Certifications : FCC: Part 15 Subpart B, CE: CE-LVD: EN 60950-1/IEC 60950-1, CE-EMC: EN 61000-3-2, EN 61000-3-3, EN 55032, EN 50130, EN 55024