Dahua, as a technology leader, is always the first ever developed the shining new technology in the security industry ,and today we present XVR-S2 Series. As the perfect solution to upgrade existing video surveillance systems, XVR supports penta-brid access technology such as HDCVI, AHD, TVI, CVBS and IP to effortlessly integrate with popular industry formats, offering an affordable solution loaded with flexible options. It supports up to 4/8/16 channels of HDCVI/AHD/TVI/CVBS inputs, and 2/4/8 channels IP camera additionally, 16 channels local live-view channels, and 16 playback channels.
Designed as a full compatibility product, XVR is able to provide end user the simplicity of analog system, namely lower system cost, simple installation and use of existing cable. It is ideal for a wide range of applications such as public safety, retail store, transportation, home protection and education.
Smart Codec, H.264+ can reduce up to 70% bit rate and storage requirements without having to invest in new cameras.
- HDCVI/AHD/TVI/CVBS/IP Auto-detect
The XVR can auto recognize the signal of front-camera without any setting. It makes operation more friendly and convenient.
The XVR supports up to 5MP HD resolution (2560 x 1920) IPC input for recording, live viewing.
- Coaxial Audio/Upgrade/Alarm
The integrated design can reduce wiring troubles which makes it much more cost-effective and convenient for installation.
The smart fan can automatically turn on or turn off according to the
CPU temperature. This function can effectively reduce the fan noise to provide a better user experience while extending the life of the fan at the same time.
- Spot Output(XVR5116HS-S2)
It is made for a secondary monitor. This allows the operator to view one special monitor that assigned to selected cameras or video inputs from higher security areas.
- Intelligent Video System (IVS)
With built-in intelligent video analytics, the XVR has the ability to detect and analyze moving objects for improved video surveillance. The XVR provides optional standard intelligence at the edge allowing detection of multiple object behaviors such as abandoned or missing objects. IVS also supports Tripwire analytics, allowing the camera to detect when a pre-determined line has been crossed.
It is a type technology being used in a variety of applications that search or identify individuals which show front cameras.
This function helps you get more motion detect video during a short time through drawing a region when playback. It is very useful when an emergency occurs.
High performance chip provides perfect image quality with better color reproduction.
- Main Processor : Embedded Processor
- Operating System : Embedded LINUX
Video & Audio
- Analog Camera Input : 4/8/16 Channel, BNC
- HDCVI Camera : 4MP, 1080P@25/30fps, 720P@50/60fps, 720P@25/30fps
- AHD Camera : 4MP, 1080P@25/30, 720P@25/30fps
- TVI Camera : 4MP, 1080P@25/30, 720P@25/30fps
- CVBS Camera : PAL/NTSC
- IP Camera Input : 4+2/8+4/16+8 Channel, each channel up to 5MP
- Audio In/Out : 1/1, RCA
- Two-way Talk : Reuse audio in/out, RCA
- Compression : H.264+/H.264
- Resolution : 4M-N, 1080P, 1080N, 720P, 960H, D1, HD1, BCIF, CIF, QCIF
- Record Rate : Main stream: 4M-N/1080P(1~15fps); 1080N/720P/960H/ D1/HD1/BCIF/CIF/QCIF (1~25/30fps), Sub steram: D1/CIF/QCIF(1~15fps)
- Bit Rate : 1Kbps ~ 6144Kbps Per Channel
- Record Mode : Manual, Schedule (Regular, Continuous), MD (Video detection: Motion Detection, Video Loss, Tampering), Alarm, Stop
- Record Interval : 1 ~ 60 min (default: 60 min), Pre-record: 1 ~ 30 sec, Post- record: 10 ~ 300 sec
- Interface : 1 HDMI ,1 VGA
- Resolution : 1920×1080, 1280×1024, 1280×720, 1024×768
- Multi-screen Display : When IP extension mode not enabled: 4CH: 1/4
- 8CH: 1/4/8/9 16CH: 1/4/8/9/16 When IP extension mode enabled: 4CH: 1/4/6 8CH: 1/4/8/9/16 16CH: 1/4/8/9/16/25
- OSD : Camera title, Time, Video loss, Camera lock, Motion detection, Recording
- Interface : 4/8CH: 1 RJ-45 Port (100M) 16CH: 1 RJ-45 Port (1000M)
- Network Function : HTTP, TCP/IP, IPv4/IPv6, UPnP, RTSP, UDP, SMTP, NTP, DHCP, DNS, IP Filter, PPPoE,DDNS, FTP, Alarm Server, P2P,IP Search (Support Dahua IP camera, DVR, NVS, etc.)
- Max. User Access : 128 users
- Smart Phone : iPhone, iPad, Android
- Interoperability : ONVIF 2.42, CGI Conformant
Video Detection and Alarm
- Trigger Events : Recording, PTZ, Tour, Video Push, Email, FTP, Snapshot, Buzzer and Screen Tips
- Video Detection : Motion Detection, MD Zones: 396 (22 × 18), Video Loss, Tampering and Diagnosis
- Alarm input : N/A
- Relay Output : N/A
Playback and Backup
- Playback : 4CH: 1/4 8CH: 1/4/9 16CH: 1/4/9/16
- Search Mode : Time /Date, Alarm, MD and Exact Search (accurate to second)
- Playback Function : Play, Pause, Stop, Rewind, Fast play, Slow Play, Next File, Previous File, Next Camera, Previous Camera, Full Screen, Repeat, Shuffle, Backup Selection, Digital Zoom
- Backup Mode : USB Device/Network
- Internal HDD : 1 SATA Port, up to 8TB capacity
- eSATA : N/A
- USB : 4/8CH:2 USB 2.0 16CH:1 USB 2.0 , 1 USB 3.0
- RS232 : N/A
- RS485 : 1 Port, for PTZ Control
- Power Supply : DC12V/2A
- Power Consumption : <10W (Without HDD)
- Dimensions : Compact 1U, 260×236×48mm(10.2"×9.3"×1.9")
- Net Weight : 0.75kg ( 1.7lb) (without HDD)
- Gross Weight : 1.5kg (3.3lb)
- Installation : Desktop installation
- Operating Conditions : -10°C ~ +55°C (+14°F ~ +131°F), 0~ 90% RH
- Storage Conditions : -20°C ~ +70°C (-4°F ~ +158°F) , 0~ 90% RH
- Third-party Support : Dahua, Arecont Vision, AXIS, Bosch, Brickcom, Canon, CP Plus, Dynacolor, Honeywell, Panasonic, Pelco, Samsung, Sanyo, Sony, Videotec, Vivotek, and more
- Certifications : FCC: Part 15 Subpart B, CE: CE-LVD: EN 60950-1/IEC 60950-1, CE-EMC: EN 61000-3-2, EN 61000-3-3, EN 55032, EN 50130, EN 55024, UL: UL 60950-1
4/8/16 Channel XVR
- DHI-XVR5104HS-S2 : 4 Channel Penta-brid 1080P Compact 1U Digital Video Recorder
- DHI-XVR5108HS-S2 : 8 Channel Penta-brid 1080P Compact 1U Digital Video Recorder
- DHI-XVR5116HS-S2 : 16 Channel Penta-brid 1080P Compact 1U Digital Video Recorder