Yale YDR50G Finger Print Smart Door Lock
- Six easy ways to use the lock, there is no way you can be locked out of the house ever again. No headache, no complications and even a dummy can use the lock easily. The One Touch design allows you to unlock both your grille door and wooden door at the same time! Multiple access such as fingerprints, RFID cards, pin codes, App access, remote control, and mechanical keys override.
- Yale YDR 50G gives user all the access capabilities and works with Yale Bridge which enables user to open lock remotely from any location
Download the Yale APP and control your lock using your smart phone via app, you can:
Unlock the door lock easily
- Yale App is an integrated security solution that controls the opening and closing of your Yale smart door locks through your smartphone application and provides real-time status monitoring of your home.
Personalize your lock settings
- User-friendly interface to personalize your lock settings. Register RFID card, user pin codes, card keys & Bluetooth keys, as you want. Add a onetime user code for visitors like your parents whenever you are not at home to welcome them!
Control your smart lock remotely via Yale Wi-Fi Bridge (optional)
- Remotely access your smart lock from anywhere. Able to track who access your door 24/7. Runs on 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi bandwidth.
Receive alert notification
- Get notified whenever someone unlocks the door – this is especially useful when only your helper is at home for instance – the app will indicate the various timings the door is unlocked too! You will receive a notification when the lock is jammed or alarm is armed.
Other Operational Features
- One-touch Fingerprint Verification Method (Easy Scan)- 20 Users
- Easy Scan technology has been applied to Conveniently read a fingerprint in one touch to enter
- Pin Code Access- 30 Users
- With YDR 50G, you do not have to worry about carrying anything with you. Even if you have forgotten everything, just type your PIN codes into the keypad and the door is unlocked.
RFID Card Access- 40 Users
- YDR 50G can be operated with a simple card that you carry with you - just like your bankcards. Easy and reliable, it is the perfect fit for your purse or wallet.
Mechanical key override - 2 Keys
- For emergency, it can also be unlocked with a mechanical key.
- Keypad Displays functional operation with various patterns of light.
- For multi-user environment, it can operate on Security (Master) mode where the master user can register and delete individual user while Normal mode controls all the users at one time.
- Strong Lock body with hardened SS 304 bolts
- If you are sometimes forgetful, you can set your digital lock to automatically activate 5 seconds after you close the door - so you never have to worry whether you remembered to lock it again. ( Manual operation is also available)
One Time Password
- Issue single-use temporary passwords for convenient visitor access.
- If when you come to use your PIN code you are concerned someone is watching the numbers you type, you can scramble your code to make it much harder to follow. Just type in some random numbers before or after your code and the lock will still operate - but the number will be much harder to remember!
Long Battery Life
- YDR 50G come with strong Alkaline AA batteries, which have been tested to run on an average of 3500 open & close operations.
- Even if your lock loses all its power, you can just attach a standard 9V battery that will bring back all the usual features of your lock, and giving you access to your home.
Low Battery Alert
- Low battery alert gives you a simple audible and visual alert to let you know when the batteries are getting low - giving you plenty of time to change the batteries.
- It can upgrade your existing door lock and supports door thickness from 35 mm to 80 mm.
Cancel a Lost Card
- What happens if you lose one of your access cards? Cancelling lost cards is simple - and there is no need to change the lock!
- If you have a little child or often enter/exit your home late at night, you can adjust the volume or mute the key tone of the door opening melody for your family or neighborhood.
- Your Yale lock will keep out most burglars, but what if they try to break it with a hammer. Our built-in loud alarm will sound as soon as it is attacked, letting everyone know and scaring the burglar away.
Force Locked Alarm
- If you are going away and know you will not be using your door for a while, our force locked mode means that anyone who operates the door without deactivating it will set off the alarm. So even if the burglar breaks in through a window - they can't open the front door to move things out without sounding the alarm.
Video Door Phone
- Wireless integration with most Video Door phones (For Video Door Phone configuration user would need YRM 20 N and YRM 20 AMC available under Accessory Section)
- Works with Yale App to access your lock remotely (To access Yale App function, user would need Yale Wifi Bridge and Yale Bluetooth Module available under Accessory Section)
- Alarm Break Damage : Yes
- Auto Locking : Yes
- Bluetooth Option : Yes
- Card : 40
- Door Thickness in mm : 32-55
- Fingerprint : 20
- Integeration with VDP : Yes
- Model Type : Rim Lock for Metal and Steel Gate
- PINCodes : 30
- RFID Card : 40
- Remote Control Option : Yes