Yale YDM3115 Premium RFID Card Digital Door Lock
- Yale YDM3115 has three access solutions, PIN Code, RFID card, Key override for your convenience.
Smart Keypad & Operation Status Notification
- Keypad can be seen only when you touch the screen with your palm. Whenever any operation is made, the keypad informs you what is happened through different alignment of the numbers.
Security / Normal Mode
- For multi-user environment, YDM3115 can be turned to Security Mode that master can register and delete each user while Normal Mode controls all the users at one time.
Fake PIN Code
- To prevent the PIN Code from being exposed, it allows you to enter Fake numbers before or after entering your PIN Code.
Missing Card Invalidation
- Once you lose your RFID Card, it has no validation as long as you re-register rest of your keys.
- YDM3115 automatically locks the door after checking it is properly closed. (Manual operation is also available.)
Mechanical Key Override
- For emergency, it can also be unlocked with a mechanical key Alarm (Break/Damage) 80dB alarm goes off if anyone attempts to damage the lock or force the door open.
Low Battery and Emergency Power
- It warns in case of low battery with alarm and LED. When the batteries are completely discharged, you can easily supply, emergency power to the lock with the standard 9V battery
Remote Control (Optional)
- Remote control type is also available. Wireless Floating ID technology is adopted and works up to 50m.
- Type : Europrofile Mortise Lock
- RFID Card : 4 (Max. 40)
- Mechanical Keys : 2
- PIN Code : 6-12 digits
- Color : Silver/Gold
- Backset : 60/70 mm
- Door Thickness : 40-80 mm