Dahua DH-HAC-T1A21P 2megapixel Indoor HD IR Eyeball Dome Camera
Cooper Series | DH-HAC-T1A21P
Experience 1080P full HD video and the simplicity of using existing cabling infrastructure with HDCVI. The Cooper series 1080P HDCVI camera features a compact design and offers a high quality image at a friendly price. It offers various vari-focal/fixed lens models with a multi-language OSD and HD/SD switchable output. Its structural flexibility and high cost- performance makes the camera an ideal choice for SMB solutions.
- 4 Signals over 1 Coaxial Cable : HDCVI technology supports 4 signals to be transmitted over 1 coaxial cable simultaneously, i.e. video, audio*, data and power. Dual-way data transmission allows the HDCVI camera to interact with the HCVR, such as sending control signal or triggering alarm. Moreover, HDCVI technology supports PoC for construction flexibility. *Audio input is available for some models of HDCVI cameras.
- Long Distance Transmission : HDCVI technology guarantees real-time transmission at long distance without any loss. It supports up to 800m(1080P)/1200m(720P) trans- mission via coaxial cable, and up to 300m(1080P)/450m(720P) via UTP cable.* *Actual results verified by real-scene testing in Dahua's test laboratory.
- Simplicity : HDCVI technology inherits the born feature of simplicity from traditional analog surveillance system, making itself a best choice for investment protection. HDCVI system can seamlessly upgrade the traditional ana- log system without replacing existing coaxial cabling. The plug and play approach enables full HD video surveillance without the hassle of configuring a network.
- Smart IR : The camera is designed with microcrystalline LED IR illumination for best lowlight performance. Smart IR is a technology to ensure brightness uniformity in B/W image under low illumination. Dahua’s unique Smart IR adjusts to the intensity of camera's infrared LEDs to compensate for the distance of an object, and prevents IR LEDs from overexposing images as the object come closer to the camera.
- Multi-formats : The camera supports multiple video formats including HDCVI, CVBS and other two common HD analog formats in the market. The four formats can be switched over through OSD menu or by PFM820 (UTC controller). This feature makes the camera to be compatible with not only HCVRs but also most end users’ existing HD/SD DVRs.
- Multi-language OSD : OSD menu provides multiple image adjustments and function settings to meet the requirements of different monitoring scenes. The OSD menu includes configurations such as backlight mode, day/night, white balance, privacy mask and motion detect. The camera supports 11 languages for OSD menu, namely, Chinese, English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian and Polish.
- Protection : With working temperature range of-40 °C to +60°C (-40 °F to +140°F), the camera is designed for extreme temperature environments. Supporting ±30% input voltage tolerance, this camera suits even the most unstable power supply conditions. Its 4KV lightning rating provides pro- tection against the camera and its structure from the effects of lightning.
- Image Sensor : 1/2.7" CMOS
- Effective Pixels : 1920(H)×1080(V), 2MP
- Scanning System : Progressive
- Electronic Shutter Speed : PAL: 1/25~1/100000s NTSC: 1/30~1/100000s
- Minimum Illumination : 0.04Lux/F1.85, 30IRE, 0Lux IR on
- S/N Ratio : More than 65dB
- IR Distance : Up to 20m (66feet)
- IR On/Off Control : Auto / Manual
- Lens Type : Fixed lens / Fixed iris
- Mount Type : Board-in
- Focal Length : 3.6mm (2.8mm, 6mm Optional)
- Max Aperture : F1.85
- Angle of View : H: 93° (103°, 54.7°)
- Focus Control : N/A
- Close Focus Distance : 800mm (500mm, 2000mm) 31.50'' (19.69", 78.74'')
- Resolution : 1080P (1920×1080)
- Frame Rate : 25/30fps@1080P, 25/30/50/60fps@720P
- Video Output : 1-channel BNC high definition video output / CVBS video output (Can switch)
- Day/Night : Auto (ICR) / Manual
- OSD Menu : Multi-language
- BLC Mode : BLC / HLC / DWDR
- WDR : DWDR
- Gain Control : AGC
- Noise Reduction : 2D
- White Balance : Auto / Manual
- Smart IR : Auto / Manual
- Certifications : CE (EN55032, EN55024, EN50130-4) FCC (CFR 47 FCC Part 15 subpartB, ANSI C63.4-2014)
- Power Supply : 12V DC ±30%
- Power Consumption : Max. 2.3W (12V DC, IR on)
- Operating Conditions : 40°C ~ +60°C (-40°F ~ +140°F) / Less than 95% RH * Start up should be done at above-40°C (-40°F)
- Storage Conditions : -40°C ~ +60°C (-40°F ~ +140°F) / Less than 95% RH
- Ingress Protection & Vandal Resistance : NA
- Casing : Plastic
- Dimensions : 85mm×85mm×69mm(3.35"×3.35"×2.72")
- Net Weight : 0.09kg (0.20lb)
- Gross Weight : 0.13kg (0.27lb)