Visit Our Online Store :
Dahua DH-HAC-HFW1400DP 4MP HD Bullet Camera
- See All Review
- Max 30fps@4MP
- HD and SD output switchable
- 3.6mm fixed lens (6mm, 8mm optional)
- Max. IR length 80m, Smart IR
- IP67, DC12V
- Experience 4MP full HD video and the simplicity of using existing cabling infrastructure with HDCVI. The Lite series 4MP HDCVI camera features a compact design and offers a high quality image at a friendly price. It offers various motorized/fixed lens models with a multi-language OSD and HD/SD switchable output. Its structural flexibility and high cost-performance makes the camera an ideal choice for SMB solutions.
- 4 Signals over 1 Coaxial Cable
- HDCVI technology supports 4 signals to be transmitted over 1 coaxial cable simultaneously, i.e. video, audio*, data and power. Dual-way data transmission allows the HDCVI camera to interact with the XVR, such as sending control signal or triggering alarm. Moreover, HDCVI technology supports PoC for construction flexibility.* Audio input is available for some models of HDCVI cameras.
Long Distance Transmission
- HDCVI technology guarantees real-time transmission at long distance without any loss. It supports up to 700 m for 4MP HD video via coaxial cable, and up to 300 m via UTP cable.*Actual results verified by real-scene testing in Dahua's test laboratory.
- HDCVI technology inherits the born feature of simplicity from traditional analog surveillance system, making itself a best choice for investment protection. HDCVI system can seamlessly upgrade the traditional analog system without replacing existing coaxial cabling. The plug and play approach enables full HD video surveillance without the hassle of configuring a network.
- The camera is designed with IR LED illumination for best lowlight performance. Smart IR is a technology to ensure brightness uniformity in B/W
- image under low illumination. Dahua's unique Smart IR adjusts to the
- intensity of camera's infrared LEDs to compensate for the distance of
- an object, and prevents IR LEDs from overexposing images as the object
- come closer to the camera.
- The camera supports multiple video formats including HDCVI, CVBS and other two common HD analog formats in the market. The four formats can be switched over through OSD menu or by PFM820(UTC controller). This feature makes the camera to be compatible with most end users' existing HD/SD DVRs.
- OSD menu provides multiple image adjustments and function settings to meet the requirements of different monitoring scenes. The OSD menu includes configurations such as backlight mode, day/night, white balance, privacy mask and motion detect. The camera supports 11 languages for OSD menu, namely, Chinese, English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian and Polish.
- The camera's outstanding reliability is unsurpassed due to its rugged design. The camera is protected against water and dust with IP67 ranking, making it suitable for indoor or outdoor environments. With working temperature range of -40 °C to +60 °C (-40 °F to +140 °F), the camera is designed for extreme temperature environments. Supporting ±30% input voltage tolerance, this camera suits even the most unstable power supply conditions. Its 4KV lightning rating provides protection against the camera and its structure from the effects of lightning.
- Image Sensor : 1/2.7 inch CMOS
- Effective Pixels : 2560(H)×1440(V), 4MP
- Scanning System : Progressive
- Electronic Shutter Speed : PAL: 1/25s–1/100000s, NTSC: 1/30s–1/100000s
- S/N Ratio : >65dB
- Minimum Illumination : 0.02Lux/F2.0, 30IRE, 0Lux IR on
- Fill Light Working Distance : 80 m (262.5 ft)
- IR On/Off Control : Auto; manual
- IR LED Number : 2
- Pan/Tilt/Rotation Range : Pan: 0°–360°, Tilt: 0°–87°, Rotation: 0°–360°
- Lens Type : Fixed-focal
- Mount Type : M12
- Focal Length : 3.6 mm; 6 mm; 8 mm
- Max. Aperture : F2.0 ;F2.0 ;F2.0
- Field of View : 3.6 mm: 104° x 87° x 47° (diagonal x horizontal x vertical), 6 mm: 62° x 54° x 31° (diagonal x horizontal x vertical), 8 mm: 46° x 40° x 22° (diagonal x horizontal x vertical)
- Iris Type : Fixed iris
- Close Focus Distance : 3.6 mm: 1.1 m (3.6 ft), 6 mm: 2.7 m (8.9 ft), 8 mm: 3.5 m (11.5 ft)
- Frame Rate : CVI:PAL: 4M@25fps; 1080P@25fps;NTSC: 4M@30fps; 1080P@30fps, AHD:PAL: 4M@25fps;NTSC: 4M@30fps, TVI:PAL: 4M@25fps;NTSC: 4M@30fps, CVBS:PAL: 960H;NTSC: 960H
- Resolution : 4M (2560 × 1440); 1080P (1920 × 1080); 960 H (960 × 576/960 × 480)
- Day/Night : Auto switch by ICR
- BLC : BLC/HLC/DWDR
- WDR : DWDR
- White Balance : Auto; manual
- Gain Control : Auto; manual
- Noise Reduction : 2D NR
- Smart IR : Yes
- Electronic Defog : Yes
- Mirror : Off/On
- Privacy Masking : Off/On (8 area, rectangle)
- Certifications : Certifications, CE (EN55032:2015, EN 61000-3-2:2014, EN 61000-3-3:2013, EN55024:2010+A1:2015, EN 55035:2017, EN50130-4:2011+A1:2014), FCC (CFR 47 FCC Part 15 subpartB, ANSI C63.4-2014), UL (UL60950-1+CAN/CSA C22.2 No.60950-1)
- Video Output : Video output choices of CVI/TVI/AHD/CVBS by one BNC port
- Power Supply : 12V ±30% DC
- Power Consumption : Max 4.9W (12V DC, IR on)
- Operating Temperature : -40°C to +60°C (-40°F to 140°F); <95% (noncondensation)
- Storage Temperature : -40°C to +60°C (-40°F to 140°F); <95% (noncondensation)
- Protection Grade : IP67
- Casing : Mental throughout the whole casing
- Camera Dimensions : 241.8 mm × 90.4 mm × 90.4 mm ( 9.52" × 3.56" × 3.56" )
- Net Weight : 0.59 Kg (1.30 lb)
- Gross Weight : 0.69 Kg (1.52 lb)
Download PDF File: